Our vendors are different and unique every year, and are all local
artists and businesses from the Washington/Oregon area. Here are some of the vendors we will be having this
1. Olivers Gourmet Olives: Pickled garlic & veggies,
hand-stuffed olives, and cocktail mixes. See www.oliversgourmet.net
2. Brevin's Solid Gold Fudge: Over 40 flavors of Fudge, 7oz bars,
individually wrapped. Visit www.brevins.com for more info.
3. Noah Starer(Also here during Art Show on April 5th): Hand built
ceramics, vases & pots.
4. HeSellsTheseShells: Hazelnut shells & Squirell food
5. OMG Olive Oils & Vinegers(Also here during Art Show on
April 5th): Cooking oils, Balsamic Vinegars and Olive Oils, also see www.omgoliveoils.com
6. Lewis River Honey: Raw honey, bee pollen, wax
7. EJ's Jewelry: Handmade jewelry, earrings, necklaces, anklets
April 12th & 13th:
1. Kathy Nelson-Fused glass dishes
April 19th & 20th
1. Gerry Strong: Etched Glass, mugs, wine, cups, photos, jewelry,
Art Show Only:
1. Christina M. Gray: Oil Paint, Achrylic Paint, Beading
2. Katherine Kist: Jeweled Frames
3. Glenda Derby: Oils
If interested in having a booth
during our festival, please contact Stacey Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for vendor participation is February 28, 2014.